Creating online future for composite materials industry. We provide free composites weekly news,
composite materials suppliers directory and more.
In this section you will find list of companies providing services in following categories. Click any category to view the company's name. If you want to add your company name in any category, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org about your company name, address, telephone and fax number, website address, description about your company's business, and categories and subcategories as listed below. We have created links of many companies from our site and we request companies to provide link of our site www.e-composites.com from their site for visitors to look for weekly composites newsletter, message board and job openings.
1. Machining Equipment: Water jet cutting, die cutting, drilling....
2. Part Manufacturing Equipment: Autoclave, Filament Winding, RTM, Pultrusion....
3. Processing Equipment: Oven, Heater, Repair, Plasma coater for fibers....
4. Measuring Devices: Process parameters such as temperature, pressure, and curing measuring devices.
5. Raw Matl. Handling: Raw material handling equipment such as dispensing, meter, mix, prepreg cutting, core cutting, spoolers, tensioners....
6. Raw Matl. Manufacturing: Prepreg making, preform making, fiber stitching equipment.
7. Testing Equipment: Mechanical testing, NDT, Material characterization, Environmental testing, Test fixtures, and Specimen preparation equipment for NDT.
8. Tools and Supplies: Mandrels, molds, diamond and carbide cutting tools, drills, blades...
9. Equipment Accessories: Tools for automation, software...
10. Miscellaneous Equipment: Dust recovery, process monitoring equipment and software.
11. Used Equipment: Manufacturing equipment, processing equipment....
© E-Composites.com®, 1999, All Rights Reseved. Republication or redistribution of content is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of E-Composites.com. E-Composites.com shall not be liable for any errors or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Questions & Comments:Contact the Webmaster@E-Composites.com
This page last updated on Thursday, June 17, 1999 01:53:34 PM